We ship using UPS only to ensure safe delivery to your destination.
Yes, shipping is more expensive to you than picking up your barn quilt at my studio in Oregonia, Ohio (near Lebanon Ohio, North of Cincinnati). If you are able to pick up your barn quilt, check the Contact tab for a Google Map to my studio.
Here are a few things you need to know:
- The actual shipping cost is dependent on size, weight and the distance between my studio and your residence; the farther away you live the more the shipping cost (based on zip codes).
- Shipping from Late October through Christmas has a premium UPS rate.
- UPS has an Additional Handling Surcharge for large 3′ barn quilts.
- Claims for an item lost in shipping are processed through UPS. Prompt notification to Ohio Barn Quilts is needed for Ohio Barn Quilts to file a claim. If the item is not located Ohio Barn Quilts will replace it for the customer.
- If an item is lost due to an incorrect customer address provided to Ohio Barn Quilts on their order form, it is the customer’s responsibility to work with UPS to find their item. Ohio Barn Quilts will provide the customer with the tracking number and any other information needed to assist the customer. There is no replacement or refund provided by Ohio Barn Quilts.